New Improved Web Guides
- Updated for Classic WoW.
- Better Usability / Layout – Dark mode and Smartphone friendly.
- More Info Per Step – My new web guides now give a brief explanation on where to go, what to do and any other tips that are useful.
- Checkmarks – We now have checkmarks next to each step so you can stay on track more effectively.
- Improved Images – The images now have fewer step numbers and are generally easier to understand and follow. Images are a huge advantage that in-game guides lack.
- More Info for Items and NPCs – My web guides have more item and NPC links to more info. Unfortunately, in-game guides also lack this feature.
New Guide Features
- Reworked For All Classes – I have spent a lot of time reworking my guide so it is more usable for ALL classes by listing quests that can be skipped for tough elites that cannot be soloed by certain classes and telling them they can solo that elite later in the guide once they are higher level. And a lot of sections have been reworked so harder quests are done later on without losing time.
- Duo Leveling Friendly – Over the last 1.5 years I have put in a lot of effort to make my leveling guides duo leveling friendly, including quests that requires 2 or even 3 players.
- Individual Class Steps – So far we have all the Horde and Alliance starting zones complete with all class steps. You will see a class menu at the top of the screen for those guides. Inventory Management – My new guides now tell players to bank many items throughout the guide (mostly quest items) to help you free up bag space. I tell players when to put an item in the bank and when to take them out. Bag space is very valuable in Classic WoW. Having quest items remain in your inventory for long periods of time is damaging. This new feature will help you gain more gold and be more efficient.
- I am constantly going through these guides again and again. Each time I am constantly trying to find faster methods for everything. Some big route changes include moving the entire Silithus section from level 55 to level 58, this allowed me to include a lot more quests for that zone, making the final 59 grind much shorter. And quests like Deathclasp is much easier to do at that level. Level 29 Hillsbrad Foothills on the Horde side has been revamped and now includes a lot more quests for that zone. Many small improvements everywhere and I include many new hidden shortcuts in the game world to reduce travel time.
- Argent Dawn Turn-Ins – The guides now include all the quick and easy turn-ins for Light’s Hope Chapel in EPL from The Argent Dawn. This is a good chunk of easy and quick XP that my previous guides never mentioned.
- In-Game Guide versions are Coming
- My In-game guide version of my leveling guides are still being worked on and should start to be available soon. I suspect that starting zones will be finished first followed by the rest of the content. It will probably take a number of months before it’s fully finished. But for now, the web guides are in really good shape to use.